Cheap flights from Mumbai to Phuket
Flight information Mumbai to Phuket
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3007 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
How to compare and get the best flights from Mumbai to Phuket?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Mumbai to Phuket for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set- up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Mumbai to Phuket flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Mumbai to Phuket?
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) Mumbai, INDIA
Phuket Airport (HKT) Phuket, Thailand
Getting to Mumbai airport
- Mumbai Airport is located on the Western Expressway.
- There are reliable bus services from the city to the airport.
- Most popular mode of transportation is app based cabs.
Travelling from Phuket airport
- Both airports are connected to the city by rail, bus and taxis.
- Both airports have dedicated transfer services to each other..
- Cars can be rented from the terminal. Know more about it here.
Facilities at Mumbai and Phuket airports
- Mumbai Airport provides free Wi-Fi in all terminals. The airport has a plethora of dining experiences, VIP lounges and many retail outlets. FOREX counters, ATMs, smoking rooms and dedicated medical services are also available for travellers.
- Phuket Airport offers free Wi-Fi, Banking and FOREX services, VIP Lounges, and a wide variety of dining and shopping choices for your convenience.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Mumbai to Phuket
The average flying time from Mumbai to Phuket is just under 7hr, via connecting flights. Most flights offer a variety of in-flight entertainment and the inflight magazine can offer great ideas to enhance your visit to Phuket. Phuket is also amongst the top beach destinations in the world, read more about it at Skyscanner’s travel blogs.
Time difference between Mumbai and Phuket
Phuket is always 1hr 30min ahead of Mumbai.
Weather in Phuket
It is hot in Phuket the whole year through. The daytime highs remain between 34°C and 31°C. Temperatures can spike beyond 35°C for short bursts. The best time to visit Phuket is between January and March, when it is the driest.
1 Thai Baht (THB) is 1.88 Indian Rupee (INR). Find the latest exchange rates here.
Cost of living in Phuket
Public transport system is virtually non-existent. The taxis here are expensive. An 8 km ride can cost up to THB 600 (USD 17.57). Lunch with a drink at a restaurant visited by locals will cost around THB 100-150 (USD 2.93-4.39). A dinner for 2 at a casual dining restaurant can go upwards of THB 850 (USD 24.89). A fast food meal will cost around THB 250 (USD 7.32).
Mode of payments accepted in Phuket
All establishments accept only Thai Baht. Street vendors and small restaurants accept cash only. Larger establishments accept cards too.
Best places for your first meal in Phuket
Phuket has many restaurants that cater to western taste, yet if you are looking for traditional dishes try some Khanom Jin (breakfast noodles) or some Nam Phrik Kung Siap (smoked prawns with red chilli).
Documents required to travel from Mumbai to Phuket
Passengers travelling from Mumbai to Phuket must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Mumbai to Phuket
FAQ on Flights from Mumbai to Phuket
- Q1: How can I book cheap Mumbai to Phuket flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Phuket from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Mumbai to Phuket?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Mumbai to Phuket. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Mumbai to Phuket?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Mumbai to Phuket?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Phuket.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Mumbai to Phuket flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Mumbai to Phuket. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Mumbai to Phuket flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Mumbai to Phuket. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Mumbai?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Mumbaiand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Mumbai to Phuket travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Mumbai to Phuket?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Mumbai to Phuket.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.