Cheap flights from Mumbai to Jammu
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Jammu...
- Mon 11 NovBOMIXJSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,448
- Wed 13 NovBOMIXJSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,448
- Mon 18 NovBOMIXJSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,448
Flight information Mumbai to Jammu
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1527 kilometres
Explore Jammu and Kashmir
Frequently asked questions
Your search for cheap flight tickets from Mumbai to Jammu ends here!
- The bar chart shows the lowest prices of flights from Mumbai to Jammu for each month on Skyscanner’s bar chart. Click on a month and see the lowest prices for each day of the month. Select travel dates from the ones available in the calendar and book cheap flights from Mumbai to Jammu with ease.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner's easy price alert facility and stay updated with the latest offers and lowest prices for flights from Mumbai to Jammu.
What you need to know before flying from Mumbai to Jammu?
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) Mumbai, INDIA
Jammu Airport (IXJ) Jammu, INDIA
Getting to Mumbai airport
- Mumbai Airport is on the Western Expressway.
- Travellers can get to the airport by taxis and buses.
Travelling from Jammu Airport
- Jammu Airport can be accessed by road via the RS Pura Road.
- State run buses have regular bus services to the airport from the city..
- Taxis, auto rickshaws ply to the airport too.
- Click here to rent a car at Jammu airport.
Facilities at Mumbai and Jammu airports
- Mumbai Airport offers Wi-Fi to its travellers along with Banking and Forex services, VIP lounges, retail outlets and plenty of dining options. Travellers with disabilities are provided assistance on demand and there are designated child care areas.
- Jammu Airport offers some retail and dining options. Assistance to the elderly and disabled are available on hand.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Mumbai to Jammu
The average Mumbai to Jammu flight takes just over 2 hr 30 min, via direct flights. Most flights do not offer in-flight entertainment, you can beat boredom in flights with the help of this short article on Skyscanner Travel Blogs.
Weather in Jammu
The best time to visit Jammu is between November and March. The daytime highs range between 26°C and 19°C with night time lows between 14°C and 8°C almost all the year through. It rains from June through September, with occasional thunder storms.
Cost of living in Jammu
Auto rickshaws and buses are people movers. App based taxis are getting popular in the city. A decent meal in a small restaurant would cost around INR 250. A three-course meal for two at a casual dining restaurant will cost over INR 1000.
Mode of payments accepted in Jammu
All establishments will accept Indian Rupees, some establishments will accept debit and credit cards. Small vendors and grocers generally accept only cash.
Best places for your first meal in Jammu
Gole Market in the Old City is where all the reputed restaurants are. They serve up amazing grilled meats and curried meats. There is a lot for the vegetarians too. Jammu is surrounded by many temples, making it a hub for pilgrimage and vegetarian food.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 29th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.