Cheap flights from Kolkata to Dubai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dubai...
- Thu 26 SepCCUDXBSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 8,730
- Sun 29 SepCCUDXBSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 8,900
- Mon 30 SepCCUDXBSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 8,900
Flight information Kolkata to Dubai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3377 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Dubai, Dubai Al Maktoum International, Dubai Creek SPB and Jebel Ali SPB
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Kolkata to Dubai?
- You can view the prices of flight tickets from Kolkata to Dubai for every date of every month as well as every month overall by choosing the relevant time period and hovering the mouse pointer over the bars. After you have seen all the prices, all you need to do is select travel dates and book cheap flights from Kolkata to Dubai.
- The biggest worry travellers have is the ever changing prices of flights. Skyscanner solves your problem via its price alert facility which allows you to stay updated about all and any price changes in Kolkata to Dubai flights.
What you need to know before flying from Kolkata to Dubai?
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU)
Kolkata – 7000052, West Bengal, India
Dubai International Airport (DXB)
PO Box 2525, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
Emirates Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai Creek SPB Airport (DCG)
Opposite Deira City Centre, Near Park Hyatt Dubai - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Getting to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- Kolkata International Airport is the largest hub for air traffic in the eastern part of India and has an integrated terminal.
- The airport is located 14 km northeast of the city centre in the suburb of Dum Dum.
- Travellers going from anywhere in the city to the airport can take buses, rickshaws, metered/prepaid taxis and the train to Biman Bandar airport railway station.
Travelling from Dubai Airports
- Dubai International Airport is located 14km northeast of downtown Dubai, while Al Maktoum and Dubai Creek Sea Plane Base are located 40km southwest and 12km northeast respectively.
- Travellers from the airport to the city have the travel options of taxis, private cars, limousines, the metro line, private and shuttle buses.
- One can also rent cars. See here and here.
Facilities at Kolkata and Dubai airports
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport has membership and pay-to-use lounges, free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes, ATMs, baby care facilities, currency exchange counters, food and drink options, medical services, pharmacy, and spa.
- Dubai's International and Al Maktoum Airports have pay-to-use and membership lounges, currency exchange counters, food, dining and drinking options, duty-free shopping spaces, prayer and child care rooms, restaurants and cafés, medical help, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Kolkata to Dubai
Time difference between Kolkata and Dubai
Kolkata, West Bengal, India is 1h 30min ahead of Dubai, UAE.
Weather in Dubai
The best time to visit Dubai is in the winters between November and February. Not only is it tourist season but the climate is great as well, with temperatures staying around 14-22 degrees Celsius. See here.
1 United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) equals 17.69Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Dubai
Airport rides in a taxi cost AED 70-75 from Dubai International and AED 120 from Al Maktoum. A ride from the metro from Dubai International costs AED 2.5-4.Travelling within the city costs AED 3-8 in the metro and AED 9-12 in the taxi for 3km. A ferry ride across the creek costs AED 1 per person. Budget breakfasts cost AED 12-25, budget lunches cost AED 15-30 and budget dinners cost AED 25-40. For instance, a Shawarma costs AED 5-8.
Mode of payments accepted in Dubai
Upscale restaurants, pubs, malls, 4/5-star hotels, and the resorts accept credit cards. Food at cash-only places, local purchases at street markets and the souks, and transportation will require travellers to carry cash.
Best places for your first meal in Dubai
Manousheh, Sangak, Chelo Kebab, Al Harees, Al Matchbous, Tabbouleh, KousaMahshi, Shirin Polo, Baba Ghanoush, Fatteh, etc. are favourites in Dubai. Head to areas such as Al Satwa, Al Karama, and Al Raffa in Bur Dubai for the best food.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of April 4th, 2018.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.