Cheap flights from Dehradun to Mumbai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Mumbai...
- Sat 16 NovDEDBOMAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 3,853
- Wed 27 NovDEDBOMAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 4,022
- Mon 18 NovDEDBOMSpiceJetDirectOne way from ₹ 4,140
Flight information Dehradun to Mumbai
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 1354 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Dehradun to Mumbai?
Now flying from Dehradun to Mumbai is no longer a tiring task. With Skyscanner, you can easily find the best deals and book cheap flights from Dehradun to Mumbai.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the bars and see the prices of flight tickets from Dehradun to Mumbai for every month as well as every date of any specific, chosen month. With budgets and the calendar in hand, simply book inexpensive flights from Dehradun to Mumbai in a jiffy!
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and easily get updates about prices of Dehradun to Mumbai flights in your inbox.
What you need to know before flying from Dehradun to Mumbai?
Jolly Grant (Dehradun) Airport (DED)
Rishikesh Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248140
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)
Western Express Highway, Sahar, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400099, India
Getting to Jolly Grant airport
- Dehradun’s Jolly Grant Airport lies 30-40 km southeast of the actual city.
- Travellers have the options of buses as well as metered/prepaid taxis (easiest and quickest way) to get from Dehradun to the airport.
Travelling from Mumbai airport
- Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport lies on the arterial Western Express Highway in the suburb of Vile Parle/Andheri East.
- The airport has two terminals located 4 km from each other and has a shuttle service between them.
- Travellers heading northward can take rickshaws, taxis, private cars, rental cars, and buses, while those heading southward can take taxis, rental cars, and buses.
Facilities at Dehradun and Mumbai airports
- Dehradun airport has a single terminal with a few food options, medical help, ATMs, and a few shops.
- Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is well-equipped with45 minutes of free Wi-Fi, business and conference facilities, a great number of options for food, beverages and drinks, spa and shower rooms, membership, single use, and pay-to-use lounges, medical aid, currency exchange counters, prayer rooms and rest rooms.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Dehradun to Mumbai
The average flight time from Dehradun to Mumbai is 2h20min, by direct flight. Are you craving luxury in the Maximum City? This is your ultimate guide. Here are some places to visit and things to do in Mumbai.
Weather in Mumbai
Mumbai is generally humid throughout the year, with summers and monsoons being ill-fit to explore the city. Come to Mumbai in the winters (November–February) when the average temperature is 25-32 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Mumbai
If you travel by rickshaw for 1km, it will cost you INR 30-40. The same distance by taxi, however, will cost more, around INR 60-90 depending on the traffic. A minimum local train ticket costs INR 5. Eating out in Mumbai can cost as less as INR 10-25 if you are feasting on the famous street food dish Vada Pav. A single-person inexpensive meal can cost INR 100-200 while a meal for two at a decent restaurant can cost as less as INR 500 but can go up to INR 1200 as well.
Mode of payments accepted in Mumbai
Cash will be required by travellers in Mumbai for paying for food at most of the smaller, cash-only places such as street stalls, bus tickets, taxi and rickshaw fare, shopping at the local street markets, and entrance fees to museums, attractions, festivals, etc. Hotels (3-star and beyond), resorts, malls, upscale restaurants, and pubs accept credit cards, and cash can be withdrawn at any of the ATMs using debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Mumbai
Must-have dishes include Tawa Pulao, Pav Bhaji, Misal Pav, Frankie, Thaali, Chaat items, and of course, Vada Pav when you are in Mumbai. Travellers shall find that every nook and cranny in the city is full of places with all these delectable delights. Head to eateries near Vile Parle, Borivali, Colaba, Crawford Market and Churchgate to taste authentic Mumbai food.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of April 8th, 2018.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.