Cheap flights from New Delhi to Addis Ababa
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Addis Ababa...
- Tue 19 NovDELADDSaudiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 18,648
- Fri 15 NovDELADDSaudiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 19,539
- Thu 14 NovDELADDSaudiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 19,616
Flight information New Delhi to Addis Ababa
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 4557 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from New Delhi to Addis Ababa?
Travellers looking to book inexpensive flights from New Delhi to Addis Ababa should head to Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- Hover the mouse over the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from New Delhi to Addis Ababa for every month. Choose travel dates from the calendar and easily book cheap flights from New Delhi to Addis Ababa.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in New Delhi to Addis Ababa flights.
What you need to know before flying from New Delhi to Addis Ababa?
New Udaan Bhavan, Opp. T3 IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037, India
PO Box 978,Addis Ababa,Ethiopia
Getting to New Delhi airport
- Indira Gandhi airport lies 20 km to the south of the city on the Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway and has one international terminal (T3) and two domestic terminals (T1, T2).
- Travellers can either take the metro (Orange Line goes to T3), prepaid taxis or metered rickshaws or cabs to get to the airport.
Travelling from Addis Ababaairport
- Addis Ababa airport lies around 5 km to the east of the city centre of Addis Ababa.
- Travellers can take taxis from the counters at the airports.
- There is also an airport shuttle, which travellers need to ask about beforehand.
- They can also rent cars.
Facilities at New Delhi and Addis Ababa airports
- Indira Gandhi airport has complimentary Wi-Fi for 45 minutes, forex and currency exchange services, medical assistance, premium lounges, cafés and restaurants, and duty-free shopping spaces.
- Addis Ababa airport has lounges, Wi-Fi, restaurants and coffee shops, and currency exchange counters.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from New Delhi to Addis Ababa
The average flight time from New Delhi to Addis Ababa is 6h40min+, via connecting flights. Did you know that Addis Ababa is the birth place of a delicious brew - Arabic coffee?
New Delhi, India is 2h 30min ahead of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Weather in Addis Ababa
The best time to visit Addis Ababa is between October to April when the season is dry and the temperatures hover between 20 to 25 degrees Celsius.
1 Ethiopian Birr (ETB) is equal to 3 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Addis Ababa
A one-way local transport ticket costs INR 21-25 while a 1 km taxi ride costs INR 60-70. An inexpensive meal costs INR 200 for a single person and a meal for two people at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 1,300-1,400.
Mode of payments accepted in Addis Ababa
Travellers should beware of frequent power outages and always carry enough cash on them. Also, withdraw money only from Dashen/Wegagen bank ATMs as they are the most reliable.
Best places for your first meal in Addis Ababa
Ethiopian delights in Addis Ababa include Injera, Shiro, Atkilt Wot, Azifa, Gomen, Inguday Tibs, Mesir Wot, Fasolia, Kik Alicha and Beet Salad. Head to the city centre areas of Kirkos, Wollo Sefer, Kera, Mekanisa, and Lideta for the best eats in Addis Ababa.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of October 30th, 2016.
Skyscanner Car Hire link doesn’t have relevant information.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.