Cheap flights from Hubli to Bengaluru
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Bengaluru...
- Wed 19 FebHBXBLRIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,067
- Tue 18 FebHBXBLRAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 2,126
- Wed 12 FebHBXBLRAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 2,132
Flight information Hubli to Bengaluru
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 357 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hubli to Bengaluru?
- Mouse-over the bars to see the best price for any month. Clicking on any particular month will direct you to the calendar view. Choose specific dates of travel.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alerts for the lowest prices on flight tickets from Hubli to Bengaluru!
What you need to know before flying from Hubli to Bengaluru?
Gokul Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Hubballi (Hubli),
Karnataka - 560 300,
Getting to Hubli Airport
- Hubli Airport is on Gokul Road. The state run buses stop outside the airport complex.
- Visitors can also hire a taxi to the airport from the city.
Travelling from Bengaluru Airport
- Bengaluru Airport is on the NH 7.
- State run buses as well as taxis are available at the terminal.
- Rent-a-car services can be booked at Skyscanner’s car hire page
Facilities at Hubli and Bengaluru (Bangalore) Airports
- Hubli Airport has wheel chair services for the physically challenged. There are a few dining options both in the airport and within the airport complex.
- Bengaluru Airport has free Wi-Fi.There are two lounges, VIP lounges and Plaza Premium lounges with restaurant and Spa Services. The airport has a varied selection of shopping and dining options.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hubli (Hubballi) to Bengaluru
The average flight time for Hubli to Bengaluru flights is 1hr 10mins. A quick read on Bengaluru can be found in the in-flight magazine.
Weather in Bengaluru
Bangalore has a relatively mild weather when compared to other cities in the same latitude owing to its higher altitude. The average summer daytime temperatures reach 35 degrees Celsius while winter day time highs reach 22 degrees Celsius. In January the nights hit a low of 15 degrees Celsius. The monsoons come mid-May and last till November. August, September and October have the heaviest rainfall.
Cost of Living in Bengaluru
Auto rickshaws are the cheapest mode of transport for short distances. Autos charge INR 25 (USD 0.35) for the first 1.8 kms with a subsequent INR 15/km (USD 0.15/km). Feel free to refuse a driver if they do not go by the meter installed in the auto rickshaw. A budget meal here can cost INR 200 (USD 2.98) while a bottle of water can cost INR 10/500ml (USD 0.15 / 500ml).
Mode of payments accepted in Bengaluru
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Bengaluru
Bull Temple Road has many authentic Kannadiga restaurants that serve north Karnataka cuisine as well as Iyengar cuisine. Do ask for Bisibele Hulianna (Spicy lentils with tamarind rice).
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of July 26th, 2016
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.