Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Dubai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dubai...
- Mon 30 SepHYDDXBSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 7,825
- Tue 15 OctHYDDXBSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 7,961
- Thu 3 OctHYDDXBSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 7,976
Flight information Hyderabad to Dubai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2553 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Dubai, Dubai Al Maktoum International, Dubai Creek SPB and Jebel Ali SPB
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Dubai?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Hyderabad to Dubai for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Hyderabad to Dubai flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Dubai?
Airport information from Hyderabad to Dubai
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd, Shamshabad Hyderabad 500 409, Telangana, India
PO Box 2525, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Emirates Road Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Getting to Hyderabad Airport
- Hyderabad Airport is located 27km southwest of the city centre of Hyderabad. Bus services such as the Pushpak Airport Liner and the local APSRTC buses are cheap, convenient and frequent.
- The easiest way for visitors to get to the airport is to take metered taxis or prepaid taxis.
Travelling from Dubai Airport
- The Dubai Metro Red Line has 2 stations at T1 and T3 accessible from the arrivals. They run between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. every day except on Fridays when it runs from 1 p.m. to midnight. This would differ during the holy month of Ramadan. The Green Line near T2 is located near Airport Free Zone.
- RTA-run Dubai buses run many routes (mostly Deira) and are located in the arrivals area. The Airport Bus provides A/C services from airport to city.
- The Dubai taxi Agency has taxis to ferry visitors from the airport to the city. Click here to hire a car from Dubai Airport.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Dubai airports
- Hyderabad airport currently has a single terminal and features a host of facilities such as lounges, Wi-Fi, conference and business rooms, shopping spaces, eating facilities, prayer rooms, and even spa and shower facilities.
- Dubai airport has three terminals (T1, T3 for international and T2 for regional and Gulf flights). The airport also has business and first class lounges, shopping facilities, prayer rooms, eating spaces and medical centres.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Dubai
The average flight time from Hyderabad to Dubai is 4h if it is a nonstop flight. Visitors can read about Dubai’s culture in the in-flight magazines or enjoy some in-flight entertainment on-board.
Time Difference between Hyderabad and Dubai
Hyderabad is 1h 30min ahead of Dubai.
Weather in Dubai
Dubai summers are hot, dry and humid with the mercury hitting 40 degrees Celsius and higher. Winters are cooler with temperatures hovering between 14 and 23 degrees Celsius, making it the best time to visit the city.
1 UAE Dirham(AED) equals 18.41 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in Dubai
The average price for a taxi ride from airport to the city centre is AED 7-20 (INR 130-370) while a metro ride for the same distance costs AED 0.7-1.2 (INR 15-25). A 3km taxi ride costs AED 2.3-3.3 (INR 43-65) while a ferry across Dubai creek costs AED 0.3 (INR 6). Budget meals costs anywhere between AED 3.3-11 (INR 70-220) while the traditional street food shawarma costs AED 1.3-2.1 (INR 24-40).
Mode of payments accepted in Dubai
Credit and debit cards are widely accepted across Dubai, except for some places like the abra (ferry) across the creek, Jumeirah Beach Park and smaller eateries and shops in the souks. ATMs can be found everywhere. It is better for visitors to carry cash for transportation.
Best places for your first meal in Dubai
Head to Al Raffa and Al Karama in Bur Dubai located just around 7km from Dubai Airport for some good Indian vegetarian food. For the best shawarma and other street food you need to head to Rydges Plaza or Satwa.
Check out some of the things that you can do in Dubai.
Documents required to travel from Hyderabad to Dubai
Passengers travelling from Hyderabad to Dubai must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Hyderabad to Dubai
IndiGo flights to Dubai, Jet Airways flights to Dubai, Air India flights to Dubai
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.