Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Chandigarh
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Chandigarh...
- Wed 26 FebHYDIXCVistaraIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,879
- Sun 16 FebHYDIXCVistaraIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,979
- Tue 18 FebHYDIXCVistaraIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,979
Direct flights to Chandigarh
Want to fly non-stop to Chandigarh? We’ll help you find your ideal route.
- AVERAGE FLIGHT TIME2h 29min
- CHEAPEST DIRECT RETURN₹ 8087
- AVERAGE FLIGHTS PER WEEK13
Flight information Hyderabad to Chandigarh
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1505 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Chandigarh?
Now, cheap flight tickets from Hyderabad to Chandigarh are easily found on Skyscanner.
- View the cheapest prices of flights from Hyderabad to Chandigarh for every month as well as every date of a specific month by hovering the mouse over the bar chart. Choose travel dates from the ones available in the calendar according to your budget and book cheap flights from Hyderabad to Chandigarh easily.
- Subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility allows you to stay updated about changes in ticket price in flights from Hyderabad to Chandigarh.
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Chandigarh?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)
GMR International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – Hyderabad 500 409, Telangana, India
Chandigarh International Airport (IXC)
Sector 17, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Chandigarh – 160014, Punjab
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- 27 km south west of the city of Hyderabad in the village of Shamshabad lies Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
- Travel options from the city to the airport include TSRTC buses, metered/prepaid taxis and rickshaws.
Travelling from Chandigarh airport
- Chandigarh International Airport lies in Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar of Mohali district, 13 km south of the city centre.
- Travel options from the airport to the city include buses, metered/prepaid taxis, and rental cars.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Chandigarh airports
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport has membership and pay-to-use lounges, 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi, the famous ‘airport village' area which is a huge food and drinks area, a 24x7 pharmacy as well as medical assistance, duty-free shopping spaces, currency exchange services, spa services, ATMs, etc.
- The eco-friendly Chandigarh Airport is well-equipped with tea/coffee shops, snack bars and restaurants, info desk, forex services, ATMs, lounges, and medical assistance.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Chandigarh
Weather in Chandigarh
‘The City Beautiful' Chandigarh is best visited between monsoons and the winters, i.e. September and November. The average temperature during this period is between 17 and 22 degrees Celsius and the weather is pleasant.
Cost of living inChandigarh
Travel costs within the city are – A 1 km taxi ride costs INR 10-30 and a local transport ticket (one-way) costs INR 15. Food costs in Chandigarh are – A 1-person budget meal costs INR 200–250, and 2-person, 3-course meal at a mid-range restaurant costs INR 600-650.
Mode of payments accepted in Chandigarh
If you are shopping at Chandigarh's local markets like Shastri Market and Palika Bazaar or travelling in local transport or eating food at smaller, cash-only establishments such as street stalls, then you'll need cash. Cash can be withdrawn from the ATMs and resorts, hotels and upscale restaurants accept credit and debit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Chandigarh
Some of Chandigarh's must-eats include Tandoori Chicken, Chhole, Dal, Curries with Naan, Tikkas and Biryani. Head to areas such as Sector 17, Sector 19 and Sector 35 for great food in Chandigarh.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of April 30th, 2018.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.