Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Jammu
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Jammu...
- Fri 21 FebHYDIXJSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,585
- Tue 4 FebHYDIXJSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,588
- Sun 9 FebHYDIXJSpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,588
Flight information Hyderabad to Jammu
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 1758 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Jammu?
Now find great deals on flight tickets from Hyderabad to Jammu on Skyscanner.
- Skyscanner's bar chart displays the prices of cheap flights from Hyderabad to Jammu month-wise and date-wise when you linger the mouse pointer over the bars. Choose travel months and dates to easily book cheap flights from Hyderabad to Jammu.
- Skyscanner's mobile app displays the cheapest flights from Hyderabad to Jammu for up to time periods of 2 weeks, 4 weeks and 3 months respectively when one enters the destinations in the 'Explore' tab. Enter specific dates into the calendar for the price of flight tickets for specific dates.
- Subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility allows you to stay updated about price changes in Hyderabad to Jodhpur flights.
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Jodhpur?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)
GMR International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – 500 409, Telangana, India
Jammu (Satwari) Airport (IXJ)
Near Air Force School, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180003
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- Hyderabad International Airport is situated in Shamshabad, 27 km southwest of the city centre.
- Travel options from the city to the airport include metered rickshaws, app-based/prepaid/metered taxis, and the TSRTC buses like the Pushpak Airport Liner.
- In the future, Hyderabad Metro is expected to get an extension to the airport as well.
Travelling from Jammu airport
- Jammu airport is located in Satwari, 5 km south of the town of Jammu.
- Travel options from the airport to the city include prepaid/metered taxis, private cars, and cars on rent as well.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Jammu airports
- Hyderabad International Airport has a spacious food and drink 'Airport Village' area. The airport also features 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi, lounges (membership, single use and pay-to-use), a spa, currency exchange and forex services, duty-free shopping spaces, ATMs and banking services, medical assistance, etc.
- The single terminal Jammu airport has medical assistance for passengers, a few snack and beverage bars, a few duty-free shops, washrooms, a tourist desk, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Jammu
The average flight time from Hyderabad to Jammu is 3h 40min via connecting flights. Here are some facts about one of the most popular tourist spots in J&K – the Tulip Gardens of Srinagar.
Weather in Jammu
The best time to visit and explore the beautiful offerings of Jammu are Fall, Winters and Spring (September–April). Not only are the temperatures great (2-30 degrees Celsius) but the alternating greenery and snowfall makes for a stunning landscape. Travel tip: Pack woollens from head to toe.
Cost of living in Jammu
Travel costs in Jammu – A 1 km taxi ride costs INR 20-25 while a one-way local transport ticket costs INR 10. Food costs in Jammu – A budget, 1-person meal costs as less as INR 150-200, while a 2-person, 3-course hearty meal could cost as much as INR 450-500 at a decent restaurant.
Mode of payments accepted in Jammu
Cash is still king in Jammu, especially for shopping at local markets like Raghunath Bazaar, for eating food at most smaller places and for travelling in local transport. Cash can be withdrawn at the ATMs, and it's only the 4/5-star hotels, bigger resorts and tour operators who accept debit and credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Jammu
Some of the most popular traditional food items of Jammu's cuisine include chaat items, Dum Olav, Sund Panjeeri, Patisa, Rajma-Chawal, Aab Ghosht, Rogan Josh, Kalari cheese, Matschgand, and the like. Central Jammu areas such as Trikuta Nagar are the best places to try out Jammu's delicacies.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.