Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Mysore
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Mysore...
- Wed 12 FebHYDMYQAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 2,150
- Fri 31 JanHYDMYQAir IndiaDirectOne way from ₹ 2,615
- Tue 3 MarHYDMYQIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 2,705
Direct flights to Mysore
Want to fly non-stop to Mysore? We’ll help you find your ideal route.
- AVERAGE FLIGHT TIME1h 41min
- CHEAPEST DIRECT RETURN₹ 4677
- AVERAGE FLIGHTS PER WEEK24
Flight information Hyderabad to Mysore
Cheapest return price last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Mysore?
Now fly from Hyderabad to Mysore, the City of Palaces, with Skyscanner. Its bar chart page allows you to find great deals on and book cheap flight tickets from Hyderabad to Mysore in a jiffy.
- View the prices of cheap flights from Hyderabad to Mysore for every month as well as specific dates of a particular month by lingering the mouse pointer over the bars. Choose travel dates from the ones available in the calendar and easily book inexpensive Hyderabad to Mysore flights.
- Subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility is one of the smartest things to do since it allows you to stay updated about every price change in Hyderabad to Mysore flights.
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Mysore?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)
GMR International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – Hyderabad 500 409, Telangana, India
Mandakalli (Mysore) Airport (MYQ)
Kozhikode Mysore Kollegal highway, Mysuru, Karnataka 571311
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport lies 27 km southwest in the village area of Shamshabad.
- Travellers can take APSRTC buses, metered/prepaid taxis and rickshaws from the city to the airport.
Travelling from Mysore airport
- Mysore Airport is located in in Mandakalli, 11 km south of Mysore's city centre.
- Travellers can take rental cars, buses, private cars and metered/prepaid taxis from the airport to anywhere in the city.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Mysore airports
- Hyderabad International Airport has duty-free shopping spaces, currency exchange services, spa services, ATMs, lounges (pay-to-use and membership ones), a 24x7 pharmacy as well as medical aid, 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi, the famous 'airport village' area which is a huge food and drinks area, etc.
- Mysore's Mandakalli Airport is well-equipped with baggage services, a book stall, medicine shop, snacks and juice corner, magazine stalls, medical assistance, duty-free shopping services, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Mysore
The average flight time from Hyderabad to Mysore is 1h 20min, via direct flights. Are you visiting Mysore during October–November? Don't miss Dusshera.
Weather in Mysore
The winter season (November–February) is the best time to explore Mysore. The city enjoys a pleasant climate, a great tourist season, and temperatures are between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius during this period.
Cost of living in Mysore
Travelling within the city costs INR 12-15 for a 1 km taxi ride and INR 20-30 for a local transport ride. Eating out in the city costs INR 90-150 for a 1-person budget meal and INR 500-600 for a 2-person, 3-course meal at a mid-range restaurant.
Mode of payments accepted in Mysore
Travellers to the City of Palaces will require cash if they shop at local bazaars and markets like Ashokapuram and Devaraja Market, travel around the city in local transport or eat food at smaller establishments or at cash-only places. While the city has a good network of ATMs, the resorts, malls, and the 4/5-star hotels accept both debit and credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Mysore
When you are visiting Mysore, don't forget to eat breakfast items such as Uppittu, Dosas, Vadas and Idlis, and filter coffee, and other delicacies such as Shavige Bhaat, Huli/Saaru, Mysore Pak, Bonda and Bajji, Kesari Bhaat, Uthappam, Poori, South Indian Thali, Chitranna and Vangi Bhaat. Areas like Gokulam, Agrahara and Jayanagar are the best to go to for good food in Mysore.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of May 2nd, 2018.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.