Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Nanded
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Nanded...
- Wed 22 JanHYDNDCTrujetDirectOne way from ₹ 1,057
- Mon 27 JanHYDNDCTrujetDirectOne way from ₹ 1,057
- Thu 30 JanHYDNDCTrujetDirectOne way from ₹ 1,057
Flight information Hyderabad to Nanded
Cheapest return price last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Nanded?
Now find great deals on flight tickets from Hyderabad to Nanded with Skyscanner.
- Head to Skyscanner's bar chart page and hover the mouse pointer over the bars to view the prices of flight tickets from Hyderabad to Nanded month-wise and date-wise. Select dates from the calendar and easily book inexpensive flights from Hyderabad to Nanded.
- Skyscanner's mobile app allows travellers to view the prices of cheap flights from Hyderabad to Nanded for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, and up to 3 months respectively, when one enters the destinations in the 'Explore' section. Choose particular dates to view the price of flight tickets for those dates.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner's price alert facility and stay up-to-date with price changes in Hyderabad to Nanded flights.
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Nanded?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)
GMR International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – 500 409, Telangana, India
Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Airport (NDC)
Sangvigaon, Hingoli Road, Nanded,431 605, Maharashtra, India
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- Hyderabad International Airport is located on Airport Approach Road, 27 km southwest of Hyderabad city.
- Travellers can get from the city to the airport via the Pushpak Liner which is an APSRTC bus, app-based/metered/prepaid taxis, and rickshaws currently.
- The Hyderabad Metro can also be added to this list in the near future.
Travelling from Nanded airport
- Nanded airportlies in Sangvigaon, 11 km north of the city centre.
- Travellers can take prepaid/metered/app-based taxis, A/C shuttle buses, state buses and car rentals from the airport to the city.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Nanded airports
- Hyderabad International Airport has lounges (membership, single use and pay-to-use), an Airport Village food and drinks area, 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi, a spa, forex and currency exchange services, duty-free shops, banking services and ATMs, medical assistance, etc.
- Nanded airport has a suite and a VIP lounge, snooze cabins, snack and beverage bars, gift shop, travel desk, and even a cafeteria.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Nanded
The minimum flight time from Hyderabad to Nanded is 15h 10min via connecting flights with at least 2 stops. If you're in the region for a longer time, you could also visit this amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site in Maharashtra.
Weather in Nanded
The best time to visit Nanded is between November and February (winters). While Nanded does get chilly during winters, the summers and monsoons are very hot and humid which makes it impossible to explore the city. Pack woollens because the temperatures are between 10-30 degrees Celsius during this period.
Cost of living in Nanded
Travel costs in Nanded – A 1 km taxi ride costs INR 13-20 and a one-way local transport ride costs INR 20. Food costs in Nanded – Budget meals cost INR 100 for a single person and a hearty meal for two people at a mid-sized restaurant costs INR 400-500.
Mode of payments accepted in Nanded
Nanded still largely works on cash, so if you eat street food, travel in local transport, or shop at local markets such as Hanuman Peth and Tarasingh Markets, then you will require cash. Cash can be withdrawn anytime because there are many ATMs around the city. Credit and debit cards are accepted at 5-star resorts and 5-star hotels.
Best places for your first meal in Nanded
Some of Nanded's favourite and popular food items include Padval Dalimbya, Ansa Bhaji, Imarti, Samosas, Aloo Tikki, Bhel Puri, Papdi Chaat, Fruit Salads, Sabudana Khichdi and Vada, Zuna Bhakri, Maharashtrian Thali, Juices and Shakes, Biryani, Tehri, and many more. Old Mondha, Shree Nagar, Gokul Nagar, and Khadakpura are the best places to head to in Nanded for great food.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.