Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Udaipur
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Udaipur...
- Sun 16 FebHYDUDRIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 3,321
- Tue 18 FebHYDUDRIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 3,321
- Mon 24 FebHYDUDRIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 3,321
Flight information Hyderabad to Udaipur
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 947 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Udaipur?
Now get amazing deals on flight tickets from Hyderabad to Udaipur at Skyscanner.
- Skyscanner's bar chart page displays the month-wise and date-wise (for a certain month) prices of flight tickets from Hyderabad to Udaipur. Select travel dates and easily book inexpensive flights from Hyderabad to Udaipur.
- Skyscanner's mobile app displays the prices of cheap flights from Hyderabad to Udaipur for time periods of 2 weeks, 4 weeks, and 3 months respectively when one enters the destinations in the 'Explore' section. Select particular dates for prices on those dates.
- Stay updated about price changes in Hyderabad to Udaipur flights by subscribing to Skyscanner's price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Udaipur?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)
GMR International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – 500 409, Telangana, India
Maharana Pratap/Dabok Airport (UDR)
Udaipur – 313023
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- Hyderabad International Airport is located in Shamshabad on Airport Road, 27 km southwest of Hyderabad city.
- Travel options from the city to the airport include rickshaws, app-based/prepaid/metered taxis, and TSRTC buses like the Pushpak Liner.
- In the near future, travellers can also get to the airport via the Hyderabad metro.
Travelling from Udaipur airport
- Maharana Pratap Airport of Udaipur is situated in Dabok, 20 km east of the city centre.
- Travel options from the airport to the city include prepaid/metered/app-based taxis, cars on rent from the airport, and rickshaws.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Udaipur airports
- Hyderabad International Airport has lounges (membership, single use and pay-to-use), 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi, a huge food and drinks area known as the 'Airport Village', a spa, forex and currency exchange services, duty-free shops, banking services and ATMs, medical assistance, etc.
- The single terminal-Udaipur airport has an information centre, ATMs and banking services, child care room, food and drink options, and a small number of shops as well.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Udaipur
Weather in Udaipur
While Udaipur faces hot desert climate throughout the years, things cool down during the winters (November-February). The temperatures are between 10 and 28 degrees Celsius and the mornings and evenings are cool.
Cost of living in Udaipur
Travel costs in Udaipur – A 1 km taxi ride costs INR 30 while a one-way local transport ride costs INR 20. Food costs in Udaipur – A cheap, 1-person meal costs INR 150, while a hearty meal at a mid-sized restaurant costs INR 500-550 for two people.
Mode of payments accepted in Udaipur
If you shop at Udaipur's local markets such as Hathi Pol Bazaar and Bada Bazaar, or eat street food, or travel in local transport such as rickshaws, you will need cash, which can be withdrawn from the ATMs. 4/5-star hotels and resorts accept credit and debit cards too.
Best places for your first meal in Udaipur
Do not leave Udaipur without trying out its amazing delicacies such as Egg Bhurji, Mini Mirchi Bada, Kachoris, Bread Pakora, Dal Baati Choorma, Dabeli, Kadhi, Ker Sangri Kulhad Coffee and Jalebi. Areas such as Sukhadia Circle, the areas around Fateh Sagar Lake and Lake Pichola, and Bapu Bazaar are some of the best places to sample Udaipur's fare.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.