Cheap flights from Leh to Mumbai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Mumbai...
- Thu 7 NovIXLBOMGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 7,588
- Mon 11 NovIXLBOMGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 7,588
- Sat 9 NovIXLBOMGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 7,602
Flight information Leh to Mumbai
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 1742 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Leh to Mumbai?
Now find cheap flights from Leh to Mumbai based on your itinerary only on Skyscanner.
- Skyscanner's bar chart webpage displays the prices of flight tickets from Leh to Mumbai when one lingers the mouse pointer over the bars. From the calendar, all you need to do is select travel dates and book cheap flights from Leh to Mumbai in a jiffy.
- Skyscanner's mobile app displays the cheapest flights from Leh to Mumbai for up to a time period of 3 months when one enters the destinations in the 'Explore' tab. For flight ticket prices for particular dates, enter the dates into the calendar.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner's price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in Leh to Mumbai flights.
What you need to know before flying from Leh to Mumbai?
Leh (Kushok Bakula Rimpochee) Airport (IXL)
NH 1D, Leh, Jammu and Kashmir – 194101, India
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM)
Western Express Highway, Sahar, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400099, India
Getting to Lehairport
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport is located on the Srinagar-Leh-Ladakh highway, around 2.5-3 km southwest of the town centre.
- State transport buses, pre-booked tour shuttles or hotel shuttles and prepaid/metered taxis are the best ways to get from Leh town to the airport.
Travelling from Mumbai airport
- Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport lies in the middle of the city, just off the Western Express Highway in Andheri/Vile Parle/Santacruz east.
- Cars on rent from the airport, private cars, hotel shuttles, rickshaws (only north-bound travellers) and prepaid/metered/app-based taxis are the options one has to get from the airport to anywhere in the city.
Facilities at Leh and Mumbai airports
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport has Indian Army presence and monitoring, and has a few shops, eateries and snack bars, banking services and ATMs, a public telephone booth, and medical assistance.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport has 1-hour of free Wi-Fi access, lounges (membership, pay-to-use and single use ones), medical assistance, ATMs and banking services, forex and currency exchange services, restaurants, cafés, eateries and dining places, and huge duty-free areas.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Leh to Mumbai
The average flight time from Leh to Mumbai is 4h 15min via connecting flights. Are you visiting Mumbai with kids? Here are some amazing theme parks in the city.
Weather in Mumbai
Mumbai is best visited and explored between December and February (winters) when the heat and humidity in the city is lesser. Also, the temperatures stay around 20-30 degrees Celsius during this period.
Cost of living in Mumbai
Travel costs in Mumbai – Airport rides cost INR 300-400 (15 km), while 3 km taxi and rickshaw rides cost INR 60-90 and INR 35-45 respectively. Cost of eating out in Mumbai – The humble yet filling Vada Pav costs as less as INR 20, while a 1-person, budget meal will cost INR 80–400. Since the city is full of lounges, pubs and world-class international restaurants, there is no saying how expensive a meal can get.
Mode of payments accepted in Mumbai
Shopping at street markets and bazaars like Colaba Causeway, Linking Road, Zaveri Bazaar and Fashion Street, eating street food or at cash-only restaurants and travelling in local transport will require travellers to the city to have cash. Credit and debit cards are accepted literally everywhere else. Mobile wallets are becoming increasingly popular as well. ATMs for withdrawing cash are aplenty.
Best places for your first meal in Mumbai
Mumbai has many local delicacies and street foods and has developed a cuisine of its own. Sandwich-based food such as Paninis, Rolls and Frankies, chaat items such as Pani Puri, Sev Puri, and Bhel Puri, South Indian breakfast food (but served throughout the day in Mumbai) such as Idlis, Vadas, Dosas, and Uthappams, Maharashtrian favourites Missal Pav and Vada Pav, and other items like Egg Bhurji, Pav Bhaji, Tava Pulao, Masala Pav, etc should be in your must-eat list. Don't miss out on eating at Chowpatty and at the many street stalls that can be found in central Mumbai.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.