Cheap flights from Chennai to Kochi
Flight information Chennai to Kochi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 544 kilometres
How to compare and get the best flights from Chennai to Kochi?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Chennai to Kochi for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Chennai to Kochi flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Chennai(Madras) to Kochi (Cochin)?
Airport information from Chennai to Kochi
Nedumbassery 683 111,
Getting to Chennai Airport
- All domestic flights from Chennai International Airport take off and land at Terminal 1.
- Terminal 1 can be accessed by road via NH45 or by train at the Tirusulam Railway station.
- The easiest way for travellers to get to the airport is to book prepaid and app based taxi service providers.
Travelling from Kochi Airport
- Kochi can be accessed by road via Kariyad – Mattoorroad. State run busses ply fromthe airport tovarious parts of the city
- Most popular and trusted modes of transportation are the app based taxis.
- If travellers prefer to drive on their own, they can book a hired car here.
Facilities at Chennai and Kochi Airports
- Chennai Airport’s domestic terminal has 2 lounges with free Wi-Fi. The rest of terminal has a paid Wi-Fi service. The terminal also has a business centre, food court, FOREX services, ATMs and a shopping area.
- Kochi airport has a family lounge and a business class lounge, dining options in the waiting area and the lobby. There are numerous shopping options too.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Chennai to Kochi
Chennai to Kochiflights normally last1hr non-stop. As most domestic carriers do not provide in-flight entertainment, click here to know more on how to beat boredom on flights.
Weather in Kochi
Average daytime highs range between 31 to 35 degrees Celsius while night temperatures range between 22 to 26 degrees Celsius. The monsoons begins in June and lasts till December.
Cost of Living in Kochi
A budget meal on the streets costs INR 50 (USD 0.75). A regular lunch from a restaurant will cost less than INR 300 (USD 4.48).There are intercity ferries that are convenient and cheap. Taxis are metered at minimum INR 50 (USD 0.75) for 3 km and INR 8 (USD 0.12) for every subsequent kilometre.
Mode of payments accepted in Kochi
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept debit and credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Kochi
Fort Kochi is not only known for its colonial splendour, it is home to the best restaurants in Kochi. Do try the fresh seafood at Fort Kochi.
Documents required to travel from Chennai to Kochi
Passengers travelling from Chennai to Kochi must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Chennai to Kochi
IndiGo flights to Kochi, Jet Airways flights to Kochi, SpiceJet flights to Kochi
FAQ on Flights from Chennai to Kochi
- Q1: How can I book cheap Chennai to Kochi flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Kochi from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Chennai to Kochi?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Chennai to Kochi. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Chennai to Kochi?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Chennai to Kochi?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Kochi.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Chennai to Kochi flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Chennai to Kochi. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Chennai to Kochi flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Chennai to Kochi. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Chennai?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Chennaiand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Chennai to Kochi travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Chennai to Kochi?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Chennai to Kochi.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.