Cheap flights from Chennai to Dubai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dubai...
- Tue 1 OctMAADXBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 7,117
- Mon 7 OctMAADXBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 7,117
- Tue 8 OctMAADXBIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 7,117
Flight information Chennai to Dubai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2938 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Dubai, Dubai Al Maktoum International, Dubai Creek SPB and Jebel Ali SPB
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Chennai to Dubai?
Find the best deal on flights from Chennai to Dubai with Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Use the Skyscanner bar chart to find details on the lowest priced flight tickets from Chennai to Dubai, month on month. Each date in the month by month calendar view shows the lowest price for the day. And that is how you can easily book flights from Chennai to Dubai.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility to stay updated on offers and price changes on cheap flights from Chennai to Dubai.
What you need to know before flying from Chennai to Dubai?
GST Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai 600027, Tamil Nadu, India
Dubai World Central, Emirates Rd, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
PO Box 2525,Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Getting to Chennai airport
- Chennai Airport is less than 10 km from the city centre.
- The suburban train station is located right outside the airport, which provides connectivity to the city every 20-40 minutes. Buses are also available.
- Taxis are available to get to the airport as well.
Travelling from Dubai airport
- There are airport shuttle services, taxis, and day and night buses that ferry travellers from the airports into Dubai.
- The Dubai Metro Red Line also has stops at the airports as part of the route.
- Skyscanner’s car hire page has information for travellers wishing to rent a car to drive around.
Facilities at Chennai and Dubai airports
- Chennai airport has ATMs and money exchange counters for travellers to avail of. Dining options like cafes and restaurants, and shopping options including duty free, as well as a spa, medical assistance, and childcare rooms are available.
- Both Dubai airports provide free Wi-Fi which is said to be the world’s fastest airport Wi-Fi. They also have quite a range of shopping options including duty-free, and a range of dining options and are known for their cafes. In addition, banking and currency exchange services are available at the airports. There are also children’s play areas, baby care rooms, complimentary shower facilities, smoking lounges, and prayer rooms.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Chennai to Dubai
Flying from Chennai to Dubai on a direct flight will be around a 4 hour journey, with connecting flights adding an hour or more to the journey. Travellers can spend the flight watching the in-flight entertainment options, taking a nap, or reading up here on the facilities offered at Dubai airport.
There is a one and a half hour time difference, with Chennai being ahead of Dubai.
Weather in Dubai
Dubai has a tropical desert climate, making it high on humidity, and summer is extremely hot with temperatures running well above 40 Degrees Celsius. November to February will be cooler, with temperatures around 26 to 31 degrees Celsius.
1 Dirham (AED) is equal to approximately 17Rupees (INR). For more info click here.
Cost of living in Dubai
A Shawarma meal will cost around 4 Dirhams, while a sit down meal can be expensive, but Indian restaurants generally offer a meal for two at around 20 Dirhams. A ticket for the subway or city bus will cost a traveller upwards of .5 Dirhams, and a 3 km taxi ride will run about 3 Dirhams.
Mode of payments accepted in Dubai
Credit and debit cards will be accepted in all the shopping centres and malls. For street food and travel, keep local currency on hand.
Best places for your first meal in Dubai
Shawarmas are a must-eat item and easily and cheaply available throughout the day. Dubai has some great desserts that visitors to the city would want to indulge in – see the Skyscanner blog for more on these dishes.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of April 27th, 2017.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.