Cheap flights from Mumbai to London
Flight information Mumbai to London
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 7188 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton and others
How to compare and get the best flights from Mumbai to London?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Mumbai to London for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Mumbai to London flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Mumbai to London?
Airport information for Mumbai and London
Western Express Highway,
Sahar, Andheri East,
Hayes, Middlesex UB3 5AP,
London City Airport, Royal Docks, London, E16 2PX, UNITED KINGDOM
Gatwick Airport, West Sussex RH6 ONP, UNITED KINGDOM
London Luton Airport, Navigation House, Airport Way, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9LY, UNITED KINGDOM
Southend Airport, 1st Floor, Terminal Building, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 6YF, UNITED KINGDOM
Bassingbourn Road, Stansted, Essex, CM24 1QW, UNITED KINGDOM
Getting to Mumbai Airport
- Mumbai Airport has a dedicated terminal- Terminal 2 for international travel.
- Mumbai Airport can be accessed by road via the western express highway; the nearest local railway station is at Vile Parle.
- Most popular modes of transportation are the app based cabs as well as auto rickshaws.
Travelling from London Heathrow Airport
- Terminals 4 & 5 service flights from Mumbai.Both terminals are connected by the cargo tunnel.
- Heathrow express is a non-stop rail service to Paddington station.
- London Underground’s Picadilly line has train stops at Terminals 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- Terminal 4 is connected to the city via Great South West Road.Terminal 5 is connected to the city via the M25.
- Travellers also have the option of hiring a car.
- Buses and taxis are available at both terminals.
Facilities at Mumbai and London Heathrow Airports
- Mumbai Airport has executive lounges operated by various airlines. Free Wi-Fi is available in both terminals. An elaborate food court, a shopping area with duty free shopping, FOREX counters, ATMs, smoking rooms and dedicated Medical services are available at the Mumbai Airport. Terminal 2 also boasts of a fabulous collection of art work and handicrafts.
- Heathrow Airport has free Wi-Fi, at a premium travellers can get high speed Wi-Fi. The airport has plenty of dining and shopping options, it also has a multi religion prayer room. Terminals 4 & 5 also have FOREX services and Care Hire services.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Mumbai to London
The time taken for Mumbai to London flights is 8h 55min. Most flights have in-flight entertainment. Travellers can go through the in-flight magazine to soak in the best things about London before they land.
Time difference between Mumbai and London
Currently Mumbai is ahead of London by 4hrs 30 mins. During winter Mumbai will be ahead of London by 5hrs 30 mins.
Weather in London
Average daytime highs range from 24 degrees Celsius in the summers to 8 degree Celsius in the winters. Average night time lows range from 14 degree Celsius in the summers to 2.3 degree Celsius in the winters.
Exchange rate between Indian Rupees (INR) and British Pound(GBP)
1 British Pound (GBP)equals 95.23Indian Rupees (INR). Check here for the latest exchange rate.
Cost of living in London
A day pass on the London Underground costs GBP 8.9 (USD 12.60).A lunch at a local Pub can cost up to GBP 10 (USD 14.16)
Mode of payments accepted in London
All establishments accept only British Pounds while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in London
London is a melting pot of various ethnic cities. You can find various types of cuisine served in various quarters of the city. London’s famous ‘fish n chips’ costs only GBP 7 (USD 9.91) in most local stores.
Documents required to travel from Mumbai to London
Passengers travelling from Mumbai to London must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Mumbai to London
Jet Airways flights to London, Air India flights to London, Virgin Atlantic flights to London
FAQ on Flights from Mumbai to London
What is the cheapest one-way flight ticket price to London?
Cheapest one-way price is ₹19,425 on the month of July 2019.
How many hours does it take to reach London from Mumbai?
A direct flight takes 9h 30min to reach London from Mumbai.
How do I book the cheapest flight ticket from Mumbai to London?
Book cheapest ticket to London by selecting the lowest price from cheapest month calendar.
What are the airlines that fly from Mumbai to London flights?
What is the check in luggage limit in Mumbai to London flights?
Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from New Mumbai to London.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of 27th May, 2019
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.