Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Srinagar
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Srinagar...
- Thu 20 FebHYDSXRAirAsia IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 6,089
- Sat 22 FebHYDSXRAirAsia IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 6,089
- Sun 16 FebHYDSXRAirAsia IndiaIndirectOne way from ₹ 6,352
Flight information Hyderabad to Srinagar
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 1900 kilometres
Explore Jammu and Kashmir
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Srinagar?
Flying from Hyderabad to Srinagar is now no longer a hassle – Head to Skyscanner to find some amazing rates.
- One can view the prices of flights from Hyderabad to Srinagar on Skyscanner's bar chart webpage by hovering the mouse pointer over the bars. From the calendar, select travel dates and easily book cheap flight tickets from Hyderabad to Srinagar.
- One can view the prices of cheap flights from Hyderabad to Srinagar on Skyscanner's mobile app by entering the destinations in the 'Explore' tab of the app. Select specific dates for prices of flights on those dates.
- Skyscanner's price alert facility allows you to stay updated about price changes in Hyderabad to Srinagar flights – subscribe now!
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Srinagar?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)
GMR International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – 500 409, Telangana, India
Srinagar (Sheikhul Alam) International Airport (SXR)
Aerodrome Road, Srinagar – 190007, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Getting to Hyderabad Airport
- Hyderabad International Airport is situated on Airport Road in Shamshabad, 27 km southwest of the city centre.
- One has many travel options to get from the city to the airport, which include rickshaws, app-based/prepaid/metered taxis, and the TSRTC buses (Pushpak Airport Liner, for instance).
- An extension of the Hyderabad Metro is expected to connect the city and the airport in the future.
Travelling from Srinagar Airport
- Sheikh ul Alam International Airport is located 11 km south of the city centre in Badgam.
- Travellers can take state buses, rent cars, take pre-booked tour cabs, and metered/prepaid cabs from the airport to the city.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Srinagar Airports
- Hyderabad International Airport features the impressive 'Airport Village' area which has food and drink areas for passengers. The airport also has 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi, lounges (membership, single use and pay-to-use), a spa, currency exchange and forex services, duty-free shops, banking and ATM services, medical aid, etc.
- Srinagar's Sheikh ul Alam Airport has complimentary Wi-Fi for 30 minutes, a few shops, medical aid, snack and beverage bars, forex and currency exchange services, ATMs, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Srinagar
The average flight time from Hyderabad to Srinagar is 4h 40min via connecting flights. Srinagar, the City of Lakes, makes for a gorgeous holiday location.
Weather in Srinagar
The best time to visit the city is winters (October–February) and summers (April–October). While the winters and the blanket of snow is wonderful for winter sports, the summers are when the attractions are open and the gardens are in full bloom.
Cost of living in Srinagar
Travelling cost in Srinagar – A 1 km taxi ride costs INR 20-30 and a one-way local transport ride costs INR 10-20. Food Cost in Srinagar – A single-person, budget meal cost INR 200, while a hearty meal for two people could cost as much as INR 800-1,000.
Mode of payments accepted in Srinagar
Srinagar and its surrounding regions still largely work on cash. If you shop at local bazaars such as Lal Chowk, or eat street food, or travel in local transport, then you'll require cash. Withdraw cash as and when possible since ATMs are few and far between. Credit and debit cards are accepted only at 5-star resorts and hotels.
Best places for your first meal in Srinagar
The combination of Pahadi and Mughlai cuisine makes Srinagar's cuisine all the more tastier – dig into Yakhni, Gushtaba, Tsot, Tabak Maaz, all kinds of amazing kebabs, Rogan Josh, the eternal favourite, Chaman, Dum Aloo, the elegant Kahwa tea, Green tea and even Pink tea! Areas such as the regions around Dal Lake, Golf Course, and Boulevard Road are the best places to enjoy authentic food in Srinagar.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.