Mangalore to Bengaluru Flights
Flight information Mangalore to Bengaluru
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 305 kilometres
How to compare and get the best flights from Mangalore to Bengaluru (Bangalore)?
Are you looking to book cheap flights from Mangalore to Bengaluru? Head straight to Skyscanner’s bar chart page.
- See the prices of flight tickets from Mangalore to Bengaluru for each month. Select the travel dates that suit you and book inexpensive flights from Mangalore to Bengaluru in a jiffy.
- If you want to stay updated about price changes in Mangalore to Bengaluru flights, simply subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility.
What you need to know before flying from Mangalore to Bengaluru?
Kanjor, Bajpe – 574142, Karnataka, India
Bengaluru (Kempegowda) International Airport (BLR)
Devanahalli, Bangalore - 560 300, India
Getting to Mangaloreairport
- Mangalore’s Bajpe airport lies to the north of the city, 7 km away. Travellers can either book prepaid taxis or hire metered taxis.
- Another option is to take the KSRTC-operated buses to Mangalore railway station and take taxis or train from there onward.
Travelling from Bengaluruairport
- Kempegowda airport lies to the north of Bangalore, 40 km from the city centre.
- The quickest way for travellers to travel from the airport is to either book prepaid taxis or hire metered taxis and rickshaws.
- They can also take the BMTC-operated state buses to various parts of Bangalore. See here for fares and routes. They can also rent cars if they want to drive around. See here.
Facilities at Mangalore and Bengaluru airports
- Mangalore’s Bajpe airport has medical assistance, forex services and ATMs, child care rooms, and restaurants and cafes.
- Bangalore’s Kempegowda airport has free Wi-Fi, shopping spaces, conference rooms and business lounges, forex services and ATMs, banks, restaurants and cafes.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Mangalore to Bengaluru
The average flight time from Mangalore to Bangalore is 1h 5min nonstop. Tourists can read the in-flight reading material about Silicon Valley of India - Bangalore.
Weather in Bangalore
Although Bangalore hardly faces climate and temperature variation during the year, the best time to visit the city is in the winter months of December to February when the temperatures hover between 18 and 28 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Bangalore
Travelling by taxi for 3 km in Bangalore costs INR 100 approximately, while travelling by local transport (one-way) costs INR 21. Budget meals cost around INR 120 while meal for two at a mid-range restaurant can cost up toINR 600.
Mode of payments accepted in Bangalore
Cash is needed for paying for transportation, food and shopping at local markets, and ATMs are aplenty and accept all debit cards. Bigger hotels, upscale restaurants and the bigger shopping stores accept debit and credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Bangalore
Bangalore’s cuisine is multicultural, with traditional south Indian delicacies being equally popular as other Indian and international cuisines. Head straight to Indiranagar in east-central Bangalore for restaurants which serve both local cuisine and global fare.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 25th, 2016.
FAQ on Flights from Mangalore to Bengaluru
- Q1: How can I book cheap Mangalore to Bengaluru flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Bengaluru from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Mangalore to Bengaluru?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Mangalore to Bengaluru. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Mangalore to Bengaluru?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Mangalore to Bengaluru?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Bengaluru.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Mangalore to Bengaluru flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Mangalore to Bengaluru. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Mangalore to Bengaluru flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Mangalore to Bengaluru. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Mangalore?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Mangaloreand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Mangalore to Bengaluru travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Mangalore to Bengaluru?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Mangalore to Bengaluru.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.