Cheap flights from Nagpur to Mumbai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Mumbai...
- Fri 3 JanNAGBOMIndiGoDirectOne way from ₹ 2,774
- Mon 6 JanNAGBOMGoAirDirectOne way from ₹ 2,774
- Tue 7 JanNAGBOMGoAirDirectOne way from ₹ 2,774
Flight information Nagpur to Mumbai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 685 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Nagpur to Mumbai?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Nagpur to Mumbai for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Nagpur to Mumbai flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Nagpur to Mumbai?
Wardha Road, Opposite Pride Hotel,
Nagpur, Maharashtra 440005,
Western Express Highway,
Sahar, Andheri East,
Mumbai 400 099,
Getting to Nagpur Airport
- Nagpur Airport is an integrated airport that houses a civil airport, air force base and the city’s flying club.
- Nagpur airport is connected to the city by the Wardha Road.
- State run buses and taxis and auto rickshaws ply from various parts of the city to the airport.
Travelling from Mumbai Airport
- Mumbai Airport’s domestic terminal is also known as Santa Cruz airport or Terminal 1. Terminal 1 can be accessed only by Western Express Highway.
- Taxis and auto rickshaws ply from the airport. Rent a car facilities are available at the terminal. Click here to book your rented car.
Facilities at Nagpur and Mumbai Airports
- Nagpur Airport has snack bars, book store, duty free shopping and a pharmacy. It also gives assistance to physically challenged travellers and a restaurant for travellers’ convenience.
- Mumbai Airport has free Wi-Fi, VIP Lounges, assistance for the physically challenged, retiring rooms, smoking areas and a wide option of dining and shopping choices for your convenience.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Nagpur to Mumbai
Nagpur to Mumbai flights generally takes 1 hr 20mins. Travellers can flip through the in-flight magazine to soak in the best things about Mumbai before landing.
Weather in Mumbai
Mumbai is warm the year round. Daytime highs range between 42 and 32 degrees Celsius between the summers and winters. Night time lows range between 26 – 16 degrees Celsius the year through. The monsoons arrive in June and are heavy. The rains last till September.
Cost of living in Mumbai
Taxis from the airport charge INR 230 (USD 3.42) for passage to the city’s centre. A meal at a branded fast food outlet can cost around INR 200 (USD 2.97), a budget meal at a clean restaurant costs less than INR 150 (USD 2.23).
Mode of payments accepted in Mumbai
All establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Mumbai
Head to ‘town,’ the southern part of Mumbai and have a meal at a traditional Irani hotel. These places are full of history and are quickly dying out. Sip on some hot Irani chai and have some Akuri - spicy Indian scrambled eggs, part of Parsi cuisine with pav (bread roll).
Documents required to travel from Nagpur to Mumbai
Passengers travelling from Nagpur to Mumbai must carry any one of the identity card listed below
- Valid Passport
- Pan card
- Valid driving license
- Election photo identification card
- In case of children, their school identification card or any other photo identification proof
- In case of infants, a valid birth certificate
Major airlines that operate from Nagpur to Mumbai
IndiGo flights to Mumbai, Jet Airways flights to Mumbai, Air India flights to Mumbai
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.