Cheap flights from Pune to Hyderabad
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Hyderabad...
- Sat 14 DecPNQHYDIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,128
- Wed 18 DecPNQHYDIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,128
- Sun 15 DecPNQHYDIndiGoIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,289
Flight information Pune to Hyderabad
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 500 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Pune to Hyderabad?
- Mouse-over the bars to see the best price for each month.Clicking on the month will direct you to the calendar view.Choose specific dates of travel.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alerts for the lowest prices on flight tickets from Pune to Hyderabad!
What you need to know before flying from Pune to Hyderabad?
Airport information forPune andHyderabad
Lohegaon,Pune, Maharashtra 411 032,
Shamshabad – Hyderabad 500 409,
Getting to Pune Airport
- Pune airport is connected to the city by the New Airport Road and Lohegaon Road.
- State run busses, Taxis and auto rickshaws ply to the airport from various parts of the city.
- App based taxis are very popular and economical in Pune.
Travelling from Hyderabad Airport
- Hyderabad Airport is connected to the Airport road and the Airport Approach road.
- The Airport Approach Road connects the NH43 and Srisailam Highway.
- Prepaid Taxis, state run bus services are available at the terminal. Passengers can book a taxi using any of the popular apps.
- Those who have valid driving license can rent a car from the airport by going to Skyscanner’s car hire
Facilities at Pune and Hyderabad Airports
- Pune Airport provides hotel reservation counters, postal services and assistance to physically challenged travellers. Travellers in transit can avail retiring rooms, smoking areas and a wide option of dining and shopping choices.
- Hyderabad Airport has elaborate shower and nap facilities for transit travellers,which is a paid service.Wi-Fi is free for 45 mins after which users can pay and use. Food and beverages are sold outside the arrival hall.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Pune to Hyderabad
Pune to Hyderabadflights generally last 1h 5minsonly. The short travel time is ideal for a power nap or one can go through the in-flight magazine to know what things to see eat or buy at Hyderabad.
Weather in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is hot. The average daytime temperatures range from 28 to 39 degree Celsius. Summer nights can bewarm at 26degree Celsius while winter nights average 15 degree Celsius. Monsoons last from June till September.
Cost of Living in Hyderabad
App based Taxis are cheaper and easier to hire than autos. Taxis charge INR 10/km (USD 15/km) on a minimum charge of INR 80 (USD 1.19). A budget meal costs less than INR 250 (USD 3.72).
Mode of payments accepted in Hyderabad
All commercial establishments accept only Indian Rupees while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is an old city with a well-established food tradition.There are many old restaurants here that serve good quality Hyderabadi and Nizami food. A three course mealfor 2 here can cost INR 600 (USD 8.94).The lanes of Secunderabad host a large number of eateries specialising in Hyderabadi Biryanis.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of June 27th, 2016
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.