Flights to Indonesia
Flights to Indonesia
A Trip to Indonesia
Indonesia is the world’s biggest island country, located between the Pacific and Indian oceans. It enjoys a maritime country with abundant natural wealth and diverse flora and fauna. Each island is unique in terms of cultures and traditions followed. It has become one of the top destinations in the world, for couples, families and backpackers.
Airlines flying from India to Indonesia
Direct from India
No airlines flying direct from India to Indonesia
Other airlines flying to Indonesia
How to find cheap flights to Indonesia?
Skyscanner helps enrich your travel experience by providing a large number of flight options to choose from. You can compare the best prices so that your visit to Indonesia is enjoyable and hassle-free
- Skyscanner offers a useful price alert tool, that sends notifications whenever there is a change in price. You will receive regular updates from time to
- If you wish to know the cheapest month/day when you can travel to Indonesia, have a look at our month view tool and book your tickets accordingly.
Which city is cheap to fly to in Indonesia?
To find the cheapest city to fly to Indonesia, refer to the countries section and select the desired country. The page that you will be redirected to, will give you a description about the country, its cities and the air fares.
Domestic travel between cities
- Indonesia offers a good connectivity for intercity air travel. There are numerous flights available at affordable rates. For more details, check out the Skyscanner page for flight availability.
- The bus services in Indonesia have various categories such as luxury, express or economy classes, through which you reach even distant areas of the cities with ease.
- Renting a car in Indonesia is a good option for getting around the cities.
Before you fly to Indonesia
Visa for Indians flying to Indonesia
Traveling to Indonesia from India is now easier than ever. Indians visiting the country can get a visa-free entry, valid for 30 days. Check out the website of Indonesian Embassy in New Delhi for more information.
Best time to visit Indonesia
Indonesia has a warm and humid weather throughout the year, complementing the numerous beaches around the country. The months of April to October are the dry months, while the time period from November to March sees the monsoon season. There is not much variation in the climate of Indonesia due to a more or less uniform terrain throughout. The best time to visit Indonesia is between the months of April to October, however, the country is flooded with tourists all through the year.
Time and weather difference between India and Indonesia
Indonesia is 1 hour 30 minutes ahead of India. The weather of Indonesia is different from that of India as it remains hot and humid throughout the year, while India remains hot in summers and cold during winters.
Currency and exchange rates between India and Indonesia
1 Indian Rupee is equal to 194.86 Indonesian Rupiah. When it comes to cost of living, the prices of food, transportation, leisure activities, clothing are comparable to that of India, but accommodation is costlier than India.
Culture and important information to know before you fly to your destination
Indonesia mainly has an indigenous culture, however, there is a great mix and match of a number of cultures from the Middle East, the South East and the Far East. The country houses a harmonic combination of different religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity and Islam. The people of Indonesia enjoy a number of dance and music forms, theatre and drama. Some even indulge in their traditional martial arts.
Following are a few dos and don’ts you should follow when travelling to Indonesia.
- Do not speak loudly in public
- Considering that the Indonesian society is a conservative one, do refrain from making any physical contact with the opposite sex while interacting with the locals.
- It is rude to talk while eating in Indonesia.
Things to do in Indonesia
Indonesia, the largest archipelago of the world, offers numerous options for tourists to explore.
- Jakarta is a busy capital of Indonesia with varied blend of shops, good museums, national monuments and great nightlife.
- Yogyakarta is the cultural capital and has a relaxed atmosphere along with a glimpse of the traditional arts and crafts.
- The ancient pilgrimage sites like Prambanan and Borobudur Temple, and archaeological riches are wonderful places for sightseeing.
- The volcanic slopes of Mount Bromo are a major attraction for tourists, where you can watch the mesmerizing sunrise.
- Adventure activities like camping and trekking, along with exploring the diverse flora and fauna, are a part of the charm of this spellbinding country.
- The beaches of south Bali call for a relaxing and romantic holiday destination, with the comforting and warm sunny climate and the freshness of the gushing blues.
NOTE: All the information mentioned above is correct as per 1st October 2016.
Know more about Indonesia:
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.