Flights to Tunisia
Flights to Tunisia
Tunisia is a prime tourist destination in North Africa that is perfect for a holiday amidst the sun and the sea. The country is so incredibly small that you might miss it on the map, but it is so beautiful that you will leave with memories to be cherished forever. This small nation is a historic marvel that revels in its diverse natural beauty.
No airlines flying direct from India to Tunisia. Other airlines flying to Tunisia are Emirates, Air France, Egypt Air, Qatar Airways, Turkish Airlines, Saudia, Lufthansa.
How to find cheap flights to Tunisia?
Skyscanner is a global travel search engine that helps you find the cheapest flights to Tunisia. Comparing the available ticket prices of the airlines and online travel agents, it provides you with the best deals. There are two tools by Skyscanner that can help you book tickets easily.
- The price alert tool gives the notifications of the slightest change in flight prices via regular emails.
- The month view tool helps you decide which is the cheapest month to fly to Tunisia.
Which city is cheap to fly to in Tunisia?
The countries section on the Skyscanner page will help you find the cheapest city to fly to Tunisia. It also provides a brief description of the nation, its cities, and their respective airfares for a budget-oriented travel.
Domestic travel between cities
- TunisAir Express is the domestic airline service that provides a domestic travel medium to get around various places in Tunisia by plane.
- SNCFT, the national train company, runs trains with three classes of service ranging from deluxe to normal. The railway network of Tunisia is divided into two separate networks – the Northern and the Southern, using track gauge and narrow track gauge lines respectively.
- Long distance buses are the safest and economic mode of travel in Tunisia. Louage are the long-haul shared taxis that are used by locals to travel around the cities.
- Yellow coloured, metered taxis ply the roads of Tunisia and contribute as an important mode of travel around the country.
- Rental car agencies are fairly easy to find in Tunisia. Hire a car and drive along the beautiful roads and highways around Tunisia. Make sure that you drive carefully as the nation has a mixed terrain with bumpy and winding undulations.
Things to do in Tunisia
Sun and sands combine together to give your tour of a splendorous boost. Calming blues of gentle waves amalgamate with the clear blues of the firmament to invigorate your mind, body and senses. Despite its small size, Tunisia has a lot to offer. Destinations like Tabarka, a quiet coastal town with glittery white sand beaches, Jerba, an island that packs domed architecture with harmonious Mediterranean brightness and the Mediterranean coast scented with diverse natural beauty are the places to be. Indulge in a shopping spree at the markets like Souqs. Visit the Bardo Museum and unfold the vibrant culture and lifestyle of North Africa. Places like Cap Serrat Beach should be a part of your itinerary if you are interested in soaking up some sun.
Before you fly to Tunisia
Visa for Indians flying to Tunisia
A valid passport, duly filled visa application form, passport size photographs are the main prerequisites for the visa application to Tunisia. For more details, refer to the Embassy of Tunisia.
Best time to visit Tunisia
The best time to visit Tunisia is during the late spring and late autumn months.
Time difference and weather between India and Tunisia
India is 4 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Tunisia. Unlike India, Tunisia experiences a temperate climate in the North and a dry desert type of climate to its south.
Currency and exchange rates between India and Tunisia
1 Tunisian Dinar is equal to 30 Indian Rupees.
Culture and important information to know before you fly to Tunisia
The culture of Tunisia dates back to the ancient times. The overlapping of different cultures has developed Tunisia into a cosmopolitan nation with a rich traditional heritage to boast of.
Some of the tips that you should follow before flying to Tunisia are:
- Wear decent clothes in public places.
- Do not drink alcohol in public places.
NOTE: All the above information is correct as of 21st October 2016.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.