Cheap flights from Bengaluru to London
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to London...
- Wed 18 SepBLRLHROman AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 17,888
- Tue 24 SepBLRLHROman AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 17,888
- Wed 25 SepBLRLHROman AirIndirectOne way from ₹ 17,888
Flight information Bengaluru to London
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 8023 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted, London Luton and others
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Bangalore to London?
- The price table above shows the lowest 2-way flight prices from Bangalore to London for each month. Clicking on the price will take you to a calendar view to choose specific dates as per your itinerary.
- If you are planning well in advance, you can set-up Skyscanner's price alerts to get notification whenever there is a price change from Bangalore to London flight tickets
What you need to know before flying from Bengaluru to London?
Administration Block, Devanahalli, Bangalore – 560300, India
London City Airport,Royal Docks,London,E16 2PX, UK
Gatwick Airport,West Sussex RH6 ONP, UK
Heathrow Point West, 234 Bath Road, Hayes, Middlesex,UB3 5AP, UK
London Luton Airport, Navigation House, Airport Way, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9LY, UK
Southend Airport,1st Floor,Terminal Building,Southend-on-Sea,Essex,SS2 6YF, UK
Bassingbourn Road, Stansted, Essex, CM24 1QW, UK
London Airport have direct flights as well as connecting flights from other Indian cities. See list here.
Getting to Kempegowda International Airport
- Kempegowda International Airport has both domestic and international terminals. It lies 40 km north of the city in the suburb of Devanahalli.
- Travellers can take the BMTC airport buses from various areas in the city, or metered or prepaid taxis to get to the airport.
Travelling from London Airports
- Travellers can take trains from London Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Southend and Luton airports.
- They can also take the standard London black taxis from all airports, albeit that will turn out to be quite expensive. Travellers can also take buses from Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and Southend, although they might have to change one or more buses in some cases.
- If you want to hire a car you can do so through Skyscanner. Click here for more.
Facilities at Bengaluru and London Airports
- Bangalore Airport has restaurants and cafés, banking services and ATMs, forex and money changing services, business facilities and conference rooms, shops, lounges and free Wi-Fi.
- London airports have a wide range of services and facilities including lounges, ATMs and banking services, Wi-Fi access, medical help and pharmacies, prayer rooms, restaurants and cafés, shops, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Bengaluru to London
The minimum flight time from Bengaluru to London is 10h 40min, via direct flights. London is a favourite around-the-year destination - in Spring, Summer or Autumn. Whether it is shopping, indulging in a little gambling or doing unconventional stuff or visiting off beat places, London has something for everyone.
Time Difference between Bengaluru and London
Bengaluru, Karnataka is 4h 30min ahead of London, UK.
Weather in London
London is a perennially rainy city, so travellers should pack an umbrella whenever they go. The best time to visit the city is in early winter and spring when the temperatures are around 2-8 and 4-17 degrees respectively.
1 Great Britain Pound (GBP) equals 81.42 Indian Rupees (INR). See more here.
Cost of living in London
London is generally an expensive city. Average prices of attractions are GBP 21 (London Eye), GBP 25 (Tower of London), GBP 35 (Madame Tussauds), GBP 20 (Westminster Abbey) and GBP 23 (Buckingham Palace). London transportation is no less expensive – rides from the airport to the city cost GBP 55-70 (taxi) and GBP 5.5 (tube), while a 3 km ride costs GBP 8-12 (taxi) ad GBP 2-5 (tube). Budget meals cost anywhere between GBP 3.5 and 14. Classic dishes like Fish N’ Chips cost GBP 9-13, while Jacket Potato costs GBP 3-5. A cup of coffee, which is expensive, costs GBP 1.5-3, while a pint of beer costs GBP 3.8-5.
Mode of payments accepted in London
While pounds (called ‘quid’ colloquially) are the official currency, Euros are also accepted at some places. Only chip-and-pin cards are widely accepted, while the ones with signatures will face some problems. ATMs are plentiful and will accept all cards, but travellers will need to check charges and fees before travelling. Bus fares need to be paid with Oyster cards. Taxis accept both cards and cash.
Best places for your first meal in London
Food favourites in London include Fish N’ Chips, Jacket Potatoes, Yorkshire Pudding and Sunday Roast, Eton Mess, Pie/Bangers and Mash, the traditional British breakfast, etc. Head to areas such as SoHo, Chinatown, Camden Town, Spitalfields, Brixton, and Ravenscourt Park for great London eats.
Documents required to travel from Bangalore to London
Passengers travelling from Bangalore to London must carry all the documents listed below
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Return flight tickets (sometimes asked by the immigration depending on your visa type)
Major airlines that operate from Bangalore to London
Jet Airways flights to London, Air India flights to London, Virgin Atlantic flights to London
FAQ on Flights from Bangalore to London
- Q1: How can I book cheap Bengaluru to London flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to London from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Bengaluru to London?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Bengaluru to London. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Bengaluru to London?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Bengaluru to London?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to London.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Bengaluru to London flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Bengaluru to London. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Bengaluru to London flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Bengaluru to London. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Bengaluru?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Bengaluruand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Bengaluru to London travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Bengaluru to London?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Bengaluru to London.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.