Mumbai to Kochi Flights
Flight information Mumbai to Kochi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1082 kilometres
Your search for cheap flight tickets from Mumbai to Kochi ends here!
- The bar chart shows the lowest prices of flights from Mumbai to Kochi for each month on Skyscanner’s bar chart. Click on a month and see the lowest prices for each day of the month. Select travel dates from the ones available in the calendar and book cheap flights from Mumbai to Kochi with ease.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner's easy price alert facility and stay updated with the latest offers and lowest prices for flights from Mumbai to Kochi.
What you need to know before flying from Mumbai to Kochi?
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) Mumbai, INDIA
Cochin International Airport (COK) Nedumbassery, INDIA
Getting to Mumbai airport
- Mumbai Airport is on the Western Expressway.
- Travellers can get to the airport by taxis and buses.
Travelling from Kochi Airport
- Kochi Airport has a dedicated terminal for domestic travel.
- The airport can be accessed by road via Kariyad – Mattoor Road..
- Buses, taxis and autorickshaws can be taken to various parts of the city
- Most popular and trusted modes of transportation are app based taxis.
- If travellers prefer to drive on their own, they can book a hired car here.
Facilities at Mumbai and Kochi airports
- Mumbai Airport offers Wi-Fi to its travellers along with Banking and Forex services, VIP lounges, retail outlets and plenty of dining options. Travellers with disabilities are provided assistance on demand and there are designated child care areas too.
- Kochi Airport offers Wi-Fi, Banking and Forex services, VIP lounges, and a wide berth of dining and shopping options.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Mumbai to Kochi
The average Mumbai to Kochi flight takes just under 2hr, via direct flights. Most flights do not offer in-flight entertainment, you can find out more about Kochi from co-passengers or the inflight magazine. Kochi is amongst one of the elite few cities to hold literary festivals in India.
Weather in Kochi
Average daytime highs range between 31°C and 35°C, while night temperatures range between 22°C and 26°C throughout the year. The monsoons last from June to December. The best time to visit is in the monsoons.
Cost of living in Kochi
A budget meal from street vendors can cost INR 50. A regular lunch from a restaurant will cost less around INR 300. There are intercity ferries that are convenient and cheap. Autorickshaws are metered at minimum INR 15 for the first 1.25 km and INR 6 for every subsequent kilometre.
Mode of payments accepted in Kochi
All establishments will accept Indian Rupees, some establishments will accept debit and credit cards. Small vendors and grocers generally accept only cash.
Best places for your first meal in Kochi
Seafood rules supreme in Kochi. Placed between the backwaters and the sea, Kochi gets both fresh water fish, brackish water fish and fish from the open seas. The city is metropolitan and cuisines from other countries have found its way here. Do try some local delicacies like, Fish Molly (fish in coconut gravy) and Meen Molagittu curry (smoked fish in red chilly curry)
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 29th, 2017.
FAQ on Flights from Mumbai to Kochi
- Q1: How can I book cheap Mumbai to Kochi flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Kochi from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Mumbai to Kochi?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Mumbai to Kochi. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Mumbai to Kochi?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Mumbai to Kochi?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Kochi.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Mumbai to Kochi flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Mumbai to Kochi. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Mumbai to Kochi flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Mumbai to Kochi. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Mumbai?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Mumbaiand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Mumbai to Kochi travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Mumbai to Kochi?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Mumbai to Kochi.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.