Cheap flights from Mumbai to Hyderabad
Flight information Mumbai to Hyderabad
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 625 kilometres
How to compare and get the best flights from Mumbai to Hyderabad?
Now easily book cheap flights from Mumbai to Hyderabad using Skyscanner’s bar chart.
- Hover the mouse pointer above the bars and view the cheapest prices of flight tickets from Mumbai to Hyderabad for every month. Select the best-suited and available travel dates to book inexpensive flights from Mumbai to Hyderabad in a jiffy.
- Wish to know about every price change in Mumbai to Hyderabad flights? Subscribe to our nifty price alert facility!
What you need to know before flying from Mumbai to Hyderabad?
Airport information of Mumbai (Bombay) and Hyderabad airports
Western Express Highway, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400 099
Shamshabad – Hyderabad 500 409, Telangana, India
Getting to Mumbai airport
- Mumbai airport has 2 terminals – domestic (T1) and international (T2) lying 4 km from each other and connected by a free shuttle bus operating every 20 minutes. The airport is located in Andheri East on the highway.
- Travellers should either book prepaid taxis or hire metered taxis or rickshaws, but avoid travelling by rickshaws during the monsoons.
- Since traffic jams are common, visitors should find out the traffic on Google Maps and accordingly leave to reach the airport in time.
Travelling from Hyderabad airport
- Rajiv Gandhi airport lies 24 km south of Hyderabad.
- If travellers wish to travel by bus, they need to take the Pushpak airport liner or any of the APSRTC buses to the city.
- Visitors can also hire metered or prepaid taxis to get to the city.
- If travellers wish to rent cars to drive around, they can do so here.
Facilities at Mumbai and Hyderabad airports
- Mumbai airport has a host of services for travellers including rest and prayer rooms, duty-free retail spaces, restaurants, cafes and elegant dining spaces, medical assistance facilities, ATMs, money changers and forex services.
- Hyderabad airport has business and conference rooms, retail and shopping spaces, forex and money changing services, ATMs, cafes and restaurants, free Wi-Fi for 45 minutes and a whopping 13 lounges.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Mumbai to Hyderabad
The average flight time from Mumbai to Hyderabad is 1h 15min nonstop. Travellers can either rest during the haul or read the in-flight magazines.
Hyderabad at a glance
Serving as joint capital of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana in South India, Hyderabad is a major centre for the technology industry. Hyderabad is famous all over the world for its lip smacking cuisine, vivacious culture and numerous heritage and historical attractions. Plan a holiday in the city to enjoy the best of Nawabi culture and tradition.
Weather in Hyderabad
The best time to visit Hyderabad is between October and February when the temperature hovers between 14 and 29 degrees Celsius. The climate is pleasant since the humidity is low and the rains have ended.
Cost of living in Hyderabad
Travelling by local transport in Hyderabad costs INR 16 (one-way) while travelling by taxi for 1 km costs approximately INR 12-20. Inexpensive budget meal costs around INR 100 while a mid-range meal for two costs INR 500.
Mode of payments accepted in Hyderabad
Cash should be carried for paying for food, small purchases and transportation. Since ATMs are plentiful, withdrawing cash isn’t an issue. The bigger hotels and restaurants accept all kinds of credit and debit cards, as do the bigger shopping stores.
Best places for your first meal in Hyderabad
The cuisine of Hyderabad is an attraction in itself as it is very popular for its spices and unique method of cooking. The Hyderabadi cuisine has influences from Mughlai and Arab cuisines along with that of French, Turkish, Iranian and the native Telegu. Hyderabadi Biryani is famous all over the world as is the Hyderabadi haleem. Nihari, chakna, baghara baingan, qubani ka meetha, double ka meetha and kaddu ki kheer are also popular dishes in Hyderabad. Head to areas such as Begumpet, banjara Hills and Jubilee Hills to sample Hyderabad’s best food.
After the downfall of the Mughal Empire in 1857, Hyderabad emerged as the foremost centre of culture in India. The city is filled with people from all over the country that co-exist with peace and harmony. With a mix of Muslim and South Indian culture, Hyderabad is exceptionally eloquent for its literature, music, films, arts as well as crafts.
Hyderabad History & Architecture:
While the history of the city dates back to 500 BCE, the city came to limelight during the reigns of Khilji dyansty in 1310. Earlier known as Golconda city, it was the formal capital of the Nizams. Some of the most noted heritage attractions in Hyderabad are – Charminar, Golconda Fort, Salar Jung Museum, Chowmahalla palace and Mecca Masjid.
Shopping in Hyderabad:
When in Hyderabad, you cannot miss shopping for the beautiful pearls and various jewellery items made from them. While there are many malls and boutique stores in the city, the best places to shop for ethnic and local stuff is Laad Bazar, Perfume Market, Mozzam Jahi Market, Koti Sultan Bazar, Antique Market and Begum Bazar. Perfumes, antiques, pottery products, traditional craft-works, garments and artificial jewellery are major buys in Hyderabad.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of June 27th, 2016.
FAQ on Flights from Mumbai to Hyderabad
- Q1: How can I book cheap Mumbai to Hyderabad flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Hyderabad from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Mumbai to Hyderabad?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Mumbai to Hyderabad. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Mumbai to Hyderabad?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Mumbai to Hyderabad?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Hyderabad.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Mumbai to Hyderabad flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Mumbai to Hyderabad. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Mumbai to Hyderabad flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Mumbai to Hyderabad. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Mumbai?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Mumbaiand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Mumbai to Hyderabad travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Mumbai to Hyderabad?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Mumbai to Hyderabad.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.