Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Dubai
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Dubai...
- Fri 14 FebHYDDXBflydubaiDirectOne way from ₹ 9,121
- Wed 12 FebHYDDXBflydubaiDirectOne way from ₹ 9,125
- Thu 6 FebHYDDXBJazeera AirwaysIndirectOne way from ₹ 9,213
Flight information Hyderabad to Dubai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2550 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Dubai and Dubai Creek SPB
Frequently asked questions
Find cheap flight tickets from Hyderabad to Dubai right now!
- Move your mouse over each month to see the lowest prices of flights from Hyderabad to Dubai for each month. Clicking on a month will direct you to the calendar view. The calendar view shows the lowest price for each day of the month. Select a date to get the lowest price on each flight for the day. Booking cheap Hyderabad to Dubai flights cannot get easier.
- Skyscanner's price alert will keep you updated on offers and price changes for flights from Hyderabad to Dubai!
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Dubai?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD) Shamshabad, Hyderabad, INDIA.
Dubai International Airport (DXB) Dubai,UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
Getting to Hyderabad Airport
- Use the NH7 to travel from the city to Hyderabad Airport.
- There are both private and public buses to the airport from various parts of the city.
- For a quicker way to the airport use the app based cabs.
Travelling from Dubai Airport
- The international terminal is connected to the city via highways D89 and D70.
- There is a train station at the Terminals 1 & 3, which connects to the city.
- Taxis and state run buses ply from the terminal.
- Travellers can book hired cars from the terminal here.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Dubai airports
- Hyderabad International Airport has 3 VIP Lounges with free high-speed Wi-Fi, refreshments and showers. There is a Plaza Premium Lounge with additional facilities like live cooking counters and a day spa. All travellers get 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi at the terminal. Along with food courts and dine in restaurants there is a regular hotel and a small transit hotel at the airport.
- Dubai airports have plenty of shopping and dining options amongst other services like, transit hotels, day spas, free Wi-Fi, sleeping pods and duty-free shopping.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Dubai
Hyderabad to Dubai flights generally takes just over 3hrs 30mins. This time can be best spent knowing more about Dubai from co-passengers and the in-flight magazine. If the in-flight entertainment does not excite you, then perhaps you can find out how to make your flight more enjoyable with Skyscanner’s travel blogs.
Time difference between Hyderabad and Dubai
Hyderabad is 1hr 30mins ahead of Dubai.
Weather in Dubai
Dubai's summer highs average at 42°C while the night time lows averages are 24°C degrees Celsius in the winter. The best time to visit is between late-November and January.
The exchange rate for 1 United Arab Emirates Dirham, (AED) is 17.58 Indian Rupees (INR).
Cost of living in Dubai
A dinner for 2 at a casual dining restaurant can go up to AED 150-180 (USD 40.84-49.01) and a fast food meal can go up to AED 25 (USD 6.80). Taxis start at AED 12 (USD 3.26) and charge AED2 (USD 0.54) for every subsequent km.
Mode of payments accepted in Dubai
All establishments accept only United Arab Emirates Dirham, while most shops will accept cards.
Best places for your first meal in Dubai
Dubai's Al Karama district has a bevy of restaurants that cater to both Arab and Indian cuisine. Do try the standard “go to” food of Dubai, the Shawarma. These grilled meat wraps are available in almost every restaurant.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of July 28th, 2017.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.