Cheap flights from Hyderabad to Mangalore
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Mangalore...
- Thu 13 FebHYDIXESpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,625
- Fri 14 FebHYDIXESpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,625
- Tue 18 FebHYDIXESpiceJetIndirectOne way from ₹ 3,625
Flight information Hyderabad to Mangalore
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 608 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Hyderabad to Mangalore?
- Prices of cheap flights from Hyderabad to Mangalore for every month as well as particular dates of any month are viewable on the bar chart above as you hover the mouse pointer over the bars. Thereafter, choose dates from the calendar and easily book cheap flights from Hyderabad to Mangalore.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner's price alert facility and stay updated about price changes in Hyderabad to Mangalore flights.
What you need to know before flying from Hyderabad to Mangalore?
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD)
GMR Vijayawada International Airport Ltd., Shamshabad – Vijayawada 500 409, Telangana, India
Mangalore International Airport (Bajpe Airport) (IXE)
Kanjor, Bajpe – 574142, Karnataka, India
Getting to Hyderabad airport
- Hyderabad's Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is located 27 km southwest in Shamshabad.
- Travel options from the city to the airport include rickshaws, metered/prepaid taxis and buses operated by TSRTC.
Travelling from Mangalore Airport
- Bajpe Airport in Mangalore lies 7 km north of the city centre.
- Travel options from the airport to the city include metered/prepaid taxis, buses, and rental cars.
Facilities at Hyderabad and Mangalore Airports
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport has duty-free shopping spaces, currency exchange services, spa services, ATMs, lounges (pay-to-use and membership ones), a 24x7 pharmacy as well as medical aid, 45 minutes of free Wi-Fi, the famous 'airport village' area which is a huge food and drinks area, etc.
- Mangalore's Bajpe Airport has free Wi-Fi for 30 minutes, mobile charging stations, food and drink options, ATMs, currency exchange and duty-free shops, baby and child care rooms, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Hyderabad to Mangalore
Weather in Mangalore
The best time to visit Mangalore, a.k.a. Rome of the East, is in the winters between November and February when the mercury stays between 20 and 32 degrees Celsius.
Cost of living in Mangalore
Travel costs in Mangalore are such – A 1 km taxi ride costs around INR 25 and a one-way local transport ticket costs INR 10-20. Food costs in Mangalore are such – A budget, one-person meal costs INR 80-130, while a meal for two people at a mid-sized restaurant costs around INR 700-800.
Mode of payments accepted in Mangalore
For local travel, shopping at local markets, and for food at smaller places, travellers will need to have cash in all denominations. ATMs are aplenty and accept debit cards, while the resorts, 4/5-star hotels, malls, pubs, and upscale restaurants accept both debit and credit cards.
Best places for your first meal in Mangalore
Some of Mangalore's must-eat foods include the famous Neer Dosa, Kotte Kadubu, Pathrode, Goli Bajje, Bangude Fry, Kori Rotti, Kappa Roti, etc. Head to Balmatta Road in Bendoor, Hampankatta, Ballalbagh, Alake, and Boloor for the best food in Mangalore.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of April 12th, 2018.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.