Cheap flights from Nagpur to Jaipur
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Jaipur...
- Sat 4 JanNAGJAIGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,594
- Fri 3 JanNAGJAIGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,604
- Thu 26 DecNAGJAIGoAirIndirectOne way from ₹ 4,926
Flight information Nagpur to Jaipur
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 718 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Nagpur to Jaipur?
Now easily find cheap flights from Nagpur to Jaipur, the Pink City, on Skyscanner's bar chart page.
- The prices of flight tickets from Nagpur to Jaipur for every date of a particular month and every month overall can be seen on the bar chart page by hovering the mouse over it. Travellers can select travel dates from the calendar page according to their budgets and itineraries and quickly book inexpensive flights from Nagpur to Jaipur.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner's price alert facility and never miss price changes in Nagpur to Jaipur flights, especially if you wish to book tickets in advance..
What you need to know before flying from Nagpur to Jaipur?
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (Nagpur) International Airport (NAG)
Nagpur – 440005, Maharashtra, India
Jaipur International Airport (Sanganer Airport) (JAI)
Airport Director,Civil Airport,Sanganer,Jaipur,Rajasthan, India
Getting to Nagpur Airport
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport is located 8 km southwest of the city centre of Nagpur.
- Travellers can take metered/prepaid taxis and MSRTC-run state buses from the city to the airport
Travelling from Jaipur airport
- Jaipur International Airport is located in the village of Sanganer, 12 km south of the city.
- Travel options from the airport to the city include buses, rickshaws, metered/prepaid taxis, and rental cars.
Facilities at Nagpur and Jaipur airports
- Dr. Babasaheb International Airport of Nagpur features pay-per-use and membership lounges, free limited Wi-Fi, ATMs, currency exchange, duty-free shops, food and drink options, info desk, pharmacy, medical assistance for passengers, etc.
- Jaipur Airport has two terminals and is well-equipped with 30 minutes of free Wi-Fi, ATMs, child care room, duty-free shops, food and drink options, medical assistance, facilities for aged and physically disabled passengers, etc.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Nagpur to Jaipur
The average flight time from Nagpur to Jaipur is 3h 50min, via connecting flights. Check out Jaipur's topmost attractions.
Weather in Jaipur
Jaipur, the Pink City, is best visited between November and February when the daytime temperatures don't exceed 32 degree Celsius and the night-time temperature drops to as low as 6 degrees. Tip: Pack woollens for a winter trip to Jaipur.
Cost of living in Jaipur
A 1 km taxi ride in Jaipur costs INR 10-20 and a local transport ride costs INR 20, one way. Eating out in Jaipur costs INR 120 for a 1-person budget meal and INR 500 for a 3-course, 2-people meal at a mid-sized restaurant.
Mode of payments accepted in Jaipur
Travellers will need cash while travelling to Jaipur if they shop at Jaipur's local markets like Chandpole Bazaar and Nehru Market, or travel by local transport, or eat food at the smaller, cash-only places. Debit and credit cards are accepted everywhere except the places mentioned above, and ATMs are plentiful.
Best places for your first meal in Jaipur
Head to Jaipur to feast on its many delicacies such as Aloo Samosa, Rajasthani Thali, Laal Maas sabzi with Tandoori Roti, the sweet dish of Ghevar, Dal Baati Churma, Mirchi Vadas, Kachoris, Dal Bafla, Pyaaz ki kachori, etc. If you are craving good street food in the city, head straight to Bapu Nagar, Civil Lines, Jawahar Circle, Pink City, Tripolia Bazaar, and Hathroi.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of May 2nd, 2018.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.