Cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Singapore...
- Fri 13 SepKULSINMalindo AirDirectOne way from ₹ 959
- Mon 16 SepKULSINMalindo AirDirectOne way from ₹ 959
- Wed 18 SepKULSINScoot TigerairDirectOne way from ₹ 1,102
Flight information Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 317 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
How to compare and get the best flights from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi?
- Hover your mouse over the bars to see the lowest price for the month. Click on any bar to be directed to calendar / chart view of that month. Select the date you wish to travel on.
- Subscribe to Skyscanner’s price alert facility to be updated on lowest prices on flight tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi.
What you need to know before flying from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi?
Pengurus Besar, Tingkat,
3 & 4 Airport Management Centre,
PO Box 1,
Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore,
REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE
Getting to Kuala Lumpur Airport
- Kuala Lumpur Airport is connected to the city by the Leburayah Klia Extension.
- There are two Express Rail Link stations at the airport that connect to Kuala Lumpur’s ‘Sentral Transportation Hub’.
- Taxis, limousines state run and private buses service both train stations of the airport.
Travelling from Singapore Changi Airport
- The airport has a Mass Rapid Transit rail shuttle that connects to the Tanah Merah MRT station.
- Bus terminals are based in the basement of terminals 1, 2 & 3.
- A free shuttle service runs to the Changi Business Park.
- Taxis are available at all terminals.
- Cars can be hired from the airport through Skyscanner’s car hire page.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur and Singapore Changi airports
- Kuala Lumpur airport provides services like free Wi-Fi access, ATMs, FOREX, 24X7 Medical aid, baby care rooms, baggage services, information counters, lounges and high end shopping and dining too. The airport also has a transit hotel within the premises.
- Singapore Changi Airport has 4 terminals.Terminal 4 is a paid premium terminal. The airport features 2 movie theatres, award winning lounges, spas, shower rooms and sleeping pods and a wide variety of dining and shopping options. Singapore airport also has a butterfly park with amazing flora and live butterflies.
Tips on how to make the best out of your flight journey from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi
The average flight time from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi is about 55mins, non-stop. This short flight can be spent going through the inflight magazine or taking a short nap. A trip to Little India of Singapore is a must, read more on what to see in Little India at Skyscanner’s Travel Blogs.
Weather in Singapore
The heat in Singapore is almost constant at around 31 degrees Celsius the year through. Night time temperatures correspondingly remain around 24 degrees Celsius. Relative humidity is almost always over 80%. It rains intermittently every month the year round.
1 Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) is equal to 0.329 Singapore Dollar (SGD). For more info check here.
Cost of living in Singapore
The best way to travel Singapore is by the Rail system and bus system, which are integrated with the EZlink card and ST pass, similar to Oyster and Octopus cards of London and Hong Kong. A dine-in lunch will set you back by SGD 10-15 (INR 490.64- 735.97). A fast food meal or equivalent is about SGD 8.00 (INR 392.51). Street Food on the other hand at Hawker Centres will cost just about SGD 5 (INR 245.32). An 8 km cab ride would cost around SGD 13.00 (INR 637.84).
Mode of payments accepted in Singapore
All establishments accept Singapore Dollars. Credit and Debit card payments are also popular.
Best places for your first meal in Singapore.
Singapore’s cuisine is a blend of Chinese and Malay known as Peranakan. As it is an island, fresh seafood is never far away. Do try the Chili crab in any of the east coast restaurants of Singapore.
Information and data provided on this page is correct as of Sept 4th 2016.
FAQ on Flights from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi
- Q1: How can I book cheap Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi flight tickets online? A: Use Skyscanner's flight search above and fill in your travel dates and click on "Search Flights". You can now choose the desired flight to Singapore Changi from the list.
- Q2: How Skyscanner is different from online travel agents? A: Skyscanner search engine pulls flight prices from all the major airlines and online travel agents like MakeMytrip,ClearTrip, Yatra, Goibibo etc., Hence you don’t have to check multiple websites to find the best price. Once you find your cheap flights & click to select, we link you directly to the airline or travel agent. No hidden charges, no added fees.
Q3: Which is the cheapest month to book flights from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi?
A: Check the bar chart at the top to find the cheapest month to fly from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi. The chart is based on the next 12 months price data we have.
Q4: Should I opt for a travel insurance while flying from of Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi?
A: It's always safe to travel with a travel insurance.
Q5: Should I opt for on board food while travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi?
A: Its suggested to opt for on board meals while flying to Singapore Changi.
Q6: What is the check in luggage limit in Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi flights?
A: Generally, 15 kg is the allowed baggage limit for an economy class passenger flying from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi. Its advised to check your baggage limit that is printed on your ticket as it varies from airline to airline.
Q7: What is the hand baggage limit in Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi flights?
A: 7 to 10 kg is the allowed hand luggage limit while flying from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi. For most recent updates on the hand luggage weight, contact respective airlines.
Q8: What is the advantage of doing a web check in while flying from Kuala Lumpur?
A: Web check-in confirms your travel while flying from Kuala Lumpurand saves your time at the check-in counter.
Q9: How can I change my Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi travel dates after booking?
A: Before check-in, the respective flight operator will allow you to change your travel dates. Generally, its chargeable based on the rescheduled date. It is recommended to contact respective airlines to know about the charges.
Q10: How do I subscribe for Skyscanner's price alerts for cheap fares from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi?
A: Use Skyscanner's price alert tool to get notified about cheap fares from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Changi.
Information and Data provided on this page is correct as of Sep 15th, 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.